26.11.08

I don't need no doctor

Lyrics by Ray Charles (Sweet rendition by John Mayer and John Scofield.)
I don't need no doctor'Cause I know What's ailing me
I don't need no doctor No, no 'Cause I know What's ailing me

I've been too long away From my baby, ahh
I'm coming down With a misery

I don't need no doctor For my prescription To be filled
I don't need no doctor I tell ya now For my prescription To be filled
Only my baby's arms could ever take away this chill

Now the doctor Say I need rest Before I need Her tenderness
Put me on the critical list when all I need is her sweet kiss
He gave me a medicated lotion but it didn't soothe my emotion

I don't need no doctor, for my hope to live is gone
I don't need no doctor, my hope to live is gone
All I need is my baby, baby, please won't you please come on home?

I don't need no aspirins I don't need no lotion
I say, I don't need ,no vitamin pills
I don't need no lotion I say, I don't need No vitamin pills

No comments: